Group Sales Summer Field Trips
Bring your summer youth group to the museum for a two-hour guided experience!
- Tour times: 10 am to noon, noon to 2 pm, 2 to 4 pm
Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. Self-guided tours must be reserved separately from your facilitated program and will only be available when facilitated programs are not being taught.
Youth Summer Camp $5
Adult Chaperone Free *
Adult Extra $8
*1:10 ratio for chaperones required; 1 free chaperone per 10 kids; extra adults $8 each.
Specially priced at 20–33% off general admission, group tickets are perfect for groups of 10 or more:
- Social clubs
- Community groups and organizations
- Outings for preschools, youth groups, and active retirement communities
- Large groups of families and friends
- Businesses (a great employee perk!)
Adult Group rate: $10
Senior Group rate: $8
Student Group rate: $8
Child Group rate: $6
Groups with Disabilities/Special Needs $6
–Caregivers and Staff are free for groups with disabilities/special needs
Guided Group Tickets
Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
Backstory: Western American Art in Context
Through Feburary 2018 we are offering guided tours of our newest exhibition, Backstory: Western American Art in Context
- Maximum 30 people per tour
- Approximately an hour-long tour
Groups with Memory Loss
Book this tour for groups with memory loss. Our trained guides will lead groups through our newest exhibit: Backstory: Western American Art in Context, with engaging art activities and touchable artifacts.
- Maximum of 30 people per tour
- Tours are on Tuesdays from 2 to 4 pm (length of tour may vary due to needs of group)
Caregivers are free
Email to Book Your Group Reservation or call 303/866-2394